AMO’s Outsourcing Services Division provides outsourced labor for companies looking for a high performance team without the high cost. By outsourcing their projects to AMO, companies save thousands of dollars on costs associated with infrastructure such as office space, hardware and telephony as well as administrative costs related to Human Resources and Payroll. Our teams provide excellent results for a wide range of offerings from Default Prevention to Industry Surveys to Business Process Outsourcing (BPO). Our industry specific solutions are tailored to meet your business needs. Your performance expectations become our objectives.
AMO has the ability to efficiently handle any of the following Outsourcing Services to a wide range of business industries:
- Early-Mid-Late Stage Recovery Services
- Client System Pass Through with Reliable Security Parameters
- Daily File Download Option Using the AMO Collection System with Encryption and Firewall Protection
- Capability for Most Financial Lines of Business: Home Finance, Credit Card, Education Loans and Consumer Loans
- Roll rate Management, Cure Programs and Interest Calculations
- Collection Programs, Welcome Calls, Surveys, Skip Tracing, Litigation and Bankruptcy Servicing
- Quality Assurance : Consistently exceeds customer call quality expectations
- Remote Call Monitoring : Our representatives are constantly monitored by our internal management staff using a variety of metrics. We provide each representative with valuable daily feedback.
- Call Recording: Ability to supply any customer with recorded calls on a random basis, using a web based solution.
- Precise Documentation: AMO representatives currently handle hundreds of thousands of accounts each month and maintain error ratios significantly lower than industry standard.
- Coaching Sessions: Management conducts a combination of individual side-by-side and remote monitoring sessions with each agent on a monthly basis and holds each representative accountable to the highest degree of quality.
Mortgage / Home Finance Recovery Services
- Experienced, highly professional, well trained personnel
- Prime, Sub-Prime, HELOC, Lender Placed Insurance and Loan Modification
- Welcome calls, early stage reminder calls, all stage delinquency calls
- Consistent coverage of all time zones
- Loss mitigation, skip tracing, customer satisfaction surveys and customer file updates
- Predictive and power dialing modes
- Extensive experience in all early stage performance metrics to include; Utilization, Update Time, Roll Rate, Cure, Wrap-Time, etc
- Ability to convert rapidly to client’s system or AMO system
- Will operate in a secured environment meeting customer’s requirements